We provide quality cricket netting and reliable installation services. Our cricket netting products ensure safety for both players and spectators alike.
Why use Cricket Nets?
- They immediately stop the ball travelling across a field
- They prevent injuries due to stray balls
- They save time and eliminate the need for fielders
- They reduce the need for a wicket keeper when the ball travels past the bat
- They allow a greater intensity of training
- They allow solitary batting practice when used with a bowling machine
Manufactured from polypropylene netting, this type of thermoplastic polymer resin is used for both commercial and industrial applications. Polypropylene netting has the following characteristics:
- Very versatile
- High melting point
- Very flexible
- Does not attract mould
- Does not absorb water
Catering to indoor and outdoor cricket nets, we also offer cricket practice nets and cages and boundary ropes. Our practice net options include everything from the pole and guy rope system, to permanent steel framed cricket practice bays.
- Our portable cricket net system is ideal for garden use
- All are available by the linear metre in pieces (9ft, 10ft or 12ft high)
- Our cricket nets can be fitted to wooden poles or steel frame systems
- All boundary ropes are made of spun staple polypropylene on a 220m coil
- Boundary ropes are available in 24mm, 28mm and 32mm diameters