We provide quality cricket netting and reliable installation services. Our cricket netting products ensure safety for both players and spectators alike.
Why use Cricket Nets?
- They immediately stop the ball travelling across a field
- They prevent injuries due to stray balls
- They save time and eliminate the need for fielders
- They reduce the need for a wicket keeper when the ball travels past the bat
- They allow a greater intensity of training
- They allow solitary batting practice when used with a bowling machine
Manufactured from high strength polypropylene netting, this type of thermoplastic polymer resin is used for both commercial and industrial applications. Polypropylene netting has the following characteristics:
- Very versatile
- High melting point
- Very flexible
- Does not attract mould
- Does not absorb water
Catering to indoor and outdoor cricket nets, we also offer cricket practice nets and replacement cricket cage nets.
- 50mm Mesh
- 1.8 diameter netting
- All are available by the metre and linear metre in pieces (9ft, 10ft high or bespoke)
- All net size requirements cut, trimmed and finished
- Our cricket nets can be fitted to wooden poles or steel frame systems
- From single-bay cricket cages to quad-bay, our replacement cricket nets are available in a range of size