No-Flame nets our tested and certified to conform to UL-94 the Standard for Safety of Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and Appliances testing and are rated at V2 meaning that burning stops within 30 seconds on a vertical specimen; drips of flaming particles are allowed.
All our nets are manufactured from knotted polyethylene which does not absorb water, so does not stretch and is chemically inert. All of our nets are UV light stabilised for use in direct sunlight all over the globe. as an indication, it is likely to resist UV degradation in average UK sunlight conditions in excess of 10-years.
Our bird nets are constructed from mono-filaments designed specifically for bird net systems. They are extruded to 0.3mm thick strands and then twisted into twine 6 strands thick (12/6), with one strand coloured red to clearly distinguish it as Flame Retardant
- Flame Retardant knotted HDPE bird control netting for use in high risk areas
- Conforms to BS5867-2 Type B
- Net shrinks away from a flame, limiting falling molten debris and minimising fire spread.
- Does not absorb water, so does not stretch and is chemically inert.
- 19mm X 19mm mesh, U.V. light stabilised for use in direct sunlight all over the globe
- Cut-to-size service available to the nearest metre, please call for details
Mesh size: 19mm
Weight per square metre: 0.058kg
Colour: Black & Red
For alternative sizes or more information, please call us on 01326 221 514.
Breaking strength: 14kg
All prices exclude delivery. All deliveries to Scottish Highlands or outside mainland UK will be charged extra.